Natural Cod Fish Tacos
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
1 Bag of Donegal Catch Natural Cod fillets 170g
1/3 bag of Green Isle Lightly Spiced Wedges (250g)
½ Bag of Green Isle Country Mix Veg (225g)
1 Pack of Taco shells
1 Bag of mixed leaf salad
50g sliced red cabbage
50g salsa – optional
60ml natural yogurt- optional
- Preheat Oven to 200°C Conventional oven / Fan Assisted oven 190°C.
2. Place the cod fillets on tin foil in a baking tray, wrap fillets loosely in the foil and bake for 25-28 minute. Open the foil for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
3. On another baking tray place the potato wedges and cook for 20 – 25 minutes, turning once during cooking.
4. Place Green Isle Country Mix into a microwaveable container with lid and add 2-3 tlbs of water. Microwave for 2-3 minutes at 800W. Stir, and heat for another 2-3 mins.
5. When the fish is cooked, you can start to prepare the tacos.
6. Chop up the cod fillets in pieces. Lay the taco shells out on a plate, layer with the red cabbage, fish, vegetables, lettuce and salsa on top.
7. Finish by drizzling the yogurt over the taco and serving with some lime wedges.
8. Serve with a portion of potato wedges.