Green Curry Natural Haddock
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
2 x 170g Donegal Catch Frozen Haddock
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 yellow pepper, chopped
2 tablespoons of Thai green curry paste
1 x 400g tin of coconut milk
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 tablespoon of fish sauce
150g sugar snap peas / frozen peas)
Salt and pepper
Juice of 1 lime
Fresh coriander to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large sauté pan over a medium heat and fry the onion and garlic for 1-2 minutes until translucent.
- Add the peppers and fry another 2 minutes.
- Add the curry paste followed by the coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce and sugar snap peas. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to the boil, add the frozen fish, cover and reduce the heat. Simmer for 12-15 minutes until the fish has cooked through.
- Add the lime juice, sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve right away with basmati rice or naan bread.
** You could also use Donegal Catch Atlantic Salmon Fillets in this recipe.