Green Curry Natural Haddock
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
2 Donegal Catch Atlantic Haddock fillets (170g)
1 tbsp oil
1-2 tbsp green curry paste
Juice of half a lime
½ Bag Green Isle Asian Stir Fry (580g)
1 Pack Green Isle Cauliflower Rice (320g)
4 tbsp natural yogurt
- Preheat oven to 190°C Conventional Oven or Fan Assisted Oven 180°C.
- Spread curry paste evenly on Haddock fillets and squeeze lime on top.
- Wrap loosely in tin foil and bake for 25-28mins. Open the foil for the last 5 minutes.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of cooking oil into a non-stick hot wok or frying pan.
- Add the Asian Stir Fry and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the Cauliflower Rice and continue to stir fry for another 3 minutes.
- Serve Haddock with Stir Fry and Cauliflower mix with a dollop of natural yogurt on top to blend with the curry paste.