Natural Cod with bulgar wheat salad
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 2-3 mins
1 pack Donegal Catch natural Cod
200g Bulgur wheat
150g French beans
6 Cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Juice of ½ a lemon
25g Sunflower seeds
1. Prepare the bulgur wheat according to pack instructions. Trim the French beans and cook until tender.
2. Add to the cooked wheat with the tomatoes and red onion slices. Drizzle over the olive oil and lemon juice, season well and toss gently.
3. Preheat Oven to 200°C Conventional oven / Fan Assisted oven 190°C. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and place the frozen Cod in the centre.
4. Brush with a little oil and season with salt. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes, opening foil for the last 5 minutes
5. Serve with the bulgur wheat salad.