Prawn Cocktail with red apple, avocado and pea shoots
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 2-3 mins
1 pack Donegal Catch King Prawns
4 tablespoons of mayonnaise
2 tablespoon of ketchup
Dash of Tabasco
1 small red apple
1 small ripe avocado
50g of Lambs lettuce
Pea shoots and cayenne pepper to garnish
- Defrost the prawns as per instructions on pack and drain on kitchen paper.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and Tabasco.
- Finely dice half the red apple and repeat with the avocado keeping the remainder for garnish. Fold gently into the sauce along with the prawns.
- Divide the Lambs lettuce between the cocktail glasses.
- Spoon the prawns onto the lettuce and add a dash of cayenne pepper on top.
- Garnish with slices of avocado, red apple and pea shoots.