Haddock with Roast Vegetables and Couscous
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
1 pack Donegal Catch natural Haddock
1 red pepper, chopped
1 yellow pepper, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
1 courgette, diced
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
Salt and black pepper
2 tablespoon of olive oil
250ml boiling water or stock
Fresh parsley to serve
1. Toss the chopped vegetables in a bowl, drizzle with oil and season well.
2. Tumble onto a baking tray and roast for 40 minutes at 200°C Conventional oven / Fan Assisted oven 190°C until the vegetables are soft and slightly charred.
3. Tear off two pieces of heavy tinfoil approximately 25cm x 30cm and place each piece of fish in the centre adding a knob of butter and a little salt on top. Fold over the foil and seal well.
5. Place on a cooking tray and bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes alongside the vegetables, opening foil for the last 5 minutes.
6. Put the couscous into a bowl and pour over the boiling water or stock. Stir quickly, cover and allow stand for 5 minutes until the grains have absorbed the liquid.
7. Use a fork to break up and fluff the couscous and add the roast vegetables.
8. Stir well, add some fresh parsley and serve with the baked Haddock.