Natural Whiting with Roasted Cauliflower Rice, Sundried Tomato & Feta
Enjoy our Natural Whiting with Roasted Cauliflower Rice, Sundried Tomato & Feta, add an optional side of spicy wedges and country vegetables for an easy and speedy mid-week meal.
1 Bag of Donegal Catch Whiting fillets (170g)
1 Pack Green Isle Cauliflower rice (320g)
½ Bag of Green Isle Country Mix Veg (150g)
1/3 bag of Green Isle Lightly Spiced Wedges (250g)
30g sun dried tomatoes with 5g of the oil from the jar
50g Feta cheese
2g garlic puree
Season with salt & pepper – Optional
- Preheat Oven to 200°C Conventional Oven / Fan Assisted oven 190°C.
- Place the Whiting fillets on foil on a baking tray, season with salt & Pepper, then wrap fillets loosely in the foil and bake for 25-28 minutes. Open the foil for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- On another baking tray place Green Isle Lightly Spiced Wedges and cook for 20 – 25 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the 2 cauliflower rice bags from the packaging and spread it out evenly in a single layer on a baking parchment lined oven tray. Chop up the sun dried tomatoes and add in with 15g of the oil, garlic and seasoning. Mix well and Bake for 15 minutes .
- Place Green Isle Country Mix into a microwaveable container with lid and add 2-3 tlbs of water. Microwave for 2-3 minutes at 800W. Stir, and heat for another 2-3 mins.
- When the fish is cooked, remove the cauliflower rice from the oven. Layer the baked cauliflower mix on a plate and place the fish on top on the rice, top with remaining cauliflower rice and feta cheese.
- Garnish with some coriander and a lemon wedge. Serve with a side of Country Mix Veg of Broccoli, Cauliflower and carrots and Potato wedges.