Atlantic Salmon Fishcakes with roasted vegetables
2 Donegal Catch Atlantic Salmon in Golden Breadcrumbs
2 baby courgettes, roughly chopped
1 red pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
1 red onion, peeled and roughly chopped
75g baby potatoes, quartered
2 tbsps. olive oil
100g cherry tomatoes on the vine
A few basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Place the Donegal Catch fishcakes on a tray and place into the oven for 30 - 35 minutes or until cooked through and hot throughout.
- Place the courgette, red pepper, red onion and potatoes into a bowl and drizzle over the olive oil. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix everything together to coat.
- Preheat the airfryer to 180 C and place the veg into the airfryer. Cook for 10 minutes then remove the tray and give everything a shake. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 10 minutes until the veg is softened and golden in colour.
- Stir through the basil leaves and serve with the cooked fishcakes.