BBQ Salmon Fillets Poke Bowl
1 Bag of Donegal Catch BBQ Salmon fillets 420g
1 Pack Green Isle Broccoli Rice 320g
1 Bag of Green Isle Asian Stir Fry 580g
1 pack Spiralized carrot
12 Baby tomatoes
1 pack Mixed seeds
- Preheat Oven to 200°C Conventional oven / Fan Assisted oven 190°C.
- Place the BBQ Salmon fillets in tin foil on a baking tray and season with salt & Pepper, then wrap fillets loosely in the foil and bake for 25-30 minutes. Open the foil for the last 5 minutes of cooking. Set aside to cool.
- Add a tablespoon of cooking oil into a non-stick wok or frying pan and add the required amount of Asian Stir Fry and stir fry on a medium heat for 5-7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Place 1 individual Broccoli rice steam bag at a time unopened print side up and microwave for 3 mins each at 850 W, repeat this step for second steam bag. Set aside to cool.
- Assemble all the components in a bowl or lunch box, place the Broccoli rice in first, followed by the Asian stir fry, baby tomatoes, spiralized carrot, avocado and sprinkle of mixed seeds, place cooked salmon on top.
- Enjoy right away! or place in the refrigerator and enjoy the following day for lunch/dinner.