Breaded Cod with Green Beans & Bacon & Potato Cubes
Midweek family meals are made easy with our Breaded Cod, delicious served with green beans and back and served with a side of Green Isle potato cubes. This recipe can be ready in less than 30 minutes and will help you and your family get one of your recommended two portions of fish a week.
4 fillets of Donegal Catch Breaded Cod
1 bag Green Isle Crispy Potato Cubes
200 grams green beans, trimmed
3 rashers streaky bacon, sliced into thin lardons
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven and cook the Donegal Catch Breaded Cod Fillets and Green Isle Crispy Potato cubes according to the packet instructions.
- Whilst they are cooking, place the green beans into a large pot of boiling salted water and cook for 2 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Place the bacon lardons into a cold frying pan and bring slowly up to full heat - doing this means you are ensured crispy and fully cooked lardons and not burnt pieces of bacon.
- When the bacon is crispy, add the garlic and stir fry for 1 minute until fragrant then add the green beans and toss everything together.
- Season with a little salt and a good pinch of pepper and serve with the Breaded Cod and some Crispy Potato Cubes.