Coconut crusted haddock tacos with mango salsa, avocado & coriander
For the coconut crusted haddock:
4 fillets Donegal Catch Natural Haddock
50 grams unsweetened desiccated coconut
50 grams panko breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon sesame oil
For the mango salsa:
1 mango, peeled and finely diced
½ red onion, finely diced
1 red chilli, finely diced
Juice of 1 lime
10 small flour tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- For the fish, mix the coconut, panko breadcrumbs and sesame oil together and set aside. Place the fish on a baking tray and place into the oven to bake for 15 minutes. Remove the fish from the oven and divide the coconut mixture between the fish fillets. Place back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- For the mango salsa, mix all of the ingredients together with some seasoning and set aside.
- Peel and slice your avocado into lengths, sprinkle with some salt and cover with some lime juice and set aside.
- Place your tortillas into a saucepan set over a high heat to warm up slightly and set aside.
- To assemble the tcos, spread some guacamole on the flour tortillas and top with some salsa and some of the coconut crusted haddock.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime and some coriander leaves.