Fish Sticks with Roasted Baby Potatoes & Green Beans
500 grams baby potatoes, cut in half
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon dried rosemary
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon dried oregano
1 packet Donegal Catch Fish Sticks
250 grams green beans, trimmed
Ketchup – for the kiddies
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Begin by placing a large pot of water over a high heat. Add the potatoes and season the water well with salt and bring to the boil. Boil for 3 minutes then drain the potatoes and leave to steam for at least 5 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together the oil and dried herbs and add the potatoes, a good pinch of salt and pepper and mix together.
- Place potatoes onto a baking tray and roast in the oven for 25 - 30 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Cook the Donegal Catch fish Sticks byplacing them on a baking tray on the top shelf of the pre-heated oven for 15-20 mins. Turn halfway through cooking time.
- Just before the potatoes are done place a large pot of boiling water over a high heat and add the green beans. Cook for 3 minutes and drain then serve the beans, potatoes and fish sticks.
- Add tartare sauce or ketchup for the kids!