Haddock Pasta Bake with Garden Peas and Peppers
As everyone heads back to school this week Claire Marie has provided us with this simple three green pasta bake recipe you can try at home. Made with our Irish caught Natural Haddock fillets. A comforting dish to feed the whole family and help you get one of your two portions of fish per week.
2 Donegal Catch Haddock fillets
Pasta of choice (ribbed work well)
1 large tbsp mascarpone
1 large tbsp quality green pesto
1 green pepper
2 handful of Garden Peas (we love Green Isle)
- Start by boiling hot water with a lid on. Cook your pasta of choice. Defrost the haddock fillets. Chop the green pepper and reserve with the garden peas.
- Mix the mascarpone and green pesto. Cut the haddock into cubes and coat in the mascarpone and pesto.
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Place the pasta in a large oven proof dish.
- Add the green pepper and peas.
- Top up with the marinated fish. Garnish with a generous amount of grated parmesan.
- Bake for 15min while keeping and eye on it. Serve immediately and enjoy!