Miso glazed haddock with stir fried veg and cauliflower rice
2 tablespoons white miso
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil, plus 1 teaspoon
1 cm piece fresh ginger, grated
2 Donegal Catch Natural Haddock Fillets
1 red pepper, finely sliced
1 head pak choi, white part finely sliced, leaves torn
1 large clove garlic, finely grated
3 spring onions, finely sliced
2 packets Green Isle Cauliflower Rice
Coriander, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 180 C fan. In a small bowl, mix together the white miso, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sesame oil and grated ginger and set aside. Place the Donegal Catch Natural Haddock Fillets on to a baking tray and spoon over the miso dressing.
- Place into the oven for 25 minutes until cooked through.
- Cook the Green Isle Cauliflower Rice by stir frying over a medium heat for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Whilst the fish is cooking, place 1 teaspoon of sesame oil in a wok and set over a medium-high heat. Add the red pepper and stir fry for 3 - 4 minutes, until beginning to soften and take on some colour. Add the white part of the pak choi and the garlic and stir fry for a further 2 minutes then add the spring onions and the green leafy part of the pak choi.
- Stir fry until the pak choi leaves are wilted then serve with the cauliflower rice, miso glazed haddock and some coriander.