Natural Cod topped with Pesto, Mozzarella and Baby Vine Tomatoes.
Try our lighter lunch option with this Natural Cod topped with Pesto, Mozzarella and Baby Vine Tomatoes recipe.
1 Bag of Donegal Catch Atlantic Cod fillets (170g)
1 Pack Green Isle Broccoli Rice (320g)
1/3 Bag Green Isle Lightly Spiced Wedges (250g)
6-8 cherry tomatoes halved
1 ball mozzarella cheese
1-2 tbsp pesto
- Preheat Oven to 200°C Conventional Oven / Fan Assisted oven 190°C.
- Lightly oil baking tray and place Cod fillets on tray. Evenly spread pesto on top and scatter halved tomatoes on top.
- Thinly slice the mozzarella and arrange on top of all other ingredients.
- Place Cod fillets in the oven and bake for 25-28 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, place the Lightly Spiced Wedges and cook for 20 – 25 minutes, turning once during cooking.
- Place 1 individual Broccoli rice steam bag at a time unopened print side up and microwave for 3 mins each at 850 W, repeat this step for second steam bag.
- Plate up the Broccoli rice first, place the Cod fillets on top and serve with a side of potato wedges.