Natural Cod with bulgar wheat salad
1 pack Donegal Catch natural Cod
200g Bulgur wheat
150g French beans
6 Cherry tomatoes, quartered
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Juice of ½ a lemon
25g Sunflower seeds
- Prepare the bulgur wheat according to pack instructions. Trim the French beans and cook until tender.
- Add to the cooked wheat with the tomatoes and red onion slices. Drizzle over the olive oil and lemon juice, season well and toss gently.
- Preheat Oven to 200°C Conventional oven / Fan Assisted oven 190°C. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and place the frozen Cod in the centre.
- Brush with a little oil and season with salt. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 25-28 minutes, opening foil for the last 5 minutes
- Serve with the bulgur wheat salad.