Natural Haddock topped with Red Pesto Crumb
1 Bag of Donegal Catch Haddock fillets (170g)
1 Pack Green Isle Cauliflower Rice (320g)
½ Bag of Green Isle Country Mix (225g)
70g red pesto
Lemon wedge & parsley springs to garnish
- Preheat Oven to 200°C Conventional oven / Fan Assisted oven 190°C.
- Mix the breadcrumbs with 60g of the red pesto. Set aside.
- Place each Haddock fillet onto a piece of tin foil on a baking tray.
- Spread the remaining 10g of red pesto on top of the fillets and top with the crumb mix. Seal up the tin foil and bake for 25 -28 minutes. After 15 minutes open up the tin foil to let the crumb crisp.
- Place 1 individual cauliflower rice steam bag at a time unopened print side up and microwave for 3 mins each at 850W, repeat this step for second steam bag.
- Place Green Isle Country Mix into a microwaveable container with lid and add 2-3 tlbs of water. Microwave for 2- 3 minutes at 800W. Stir, and heat for another 2-3 mins.
- Plate up the cauliflower rice first, place the haddock on top and serve with a side of the Country Mix Veg of Broccoli, Cauliflower and carrots.
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon and some parsley.