Omega 3 Fish Finger Sandwiches with quick pepper and tomato relish
8 thick slices bread
Handful of rocket
For the relish
50 grams blanched almonds
100 grams roasted red peppers from a jar, drained
1 small garlic clove, roughly chopped
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
50 ml olive oil
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220 C / 200 C fan.
- Cook the fish fingers according to the packet instructions.
- While the fish is cooking, use a cutter to stamp out fish shapes from the bread and set the shapes aside.
- For the relish, place all of the ingredients into a high speed blender, season well and blitz until smooth.
- When the fish fingers are done, spread a few teaspoons of the relish onto each fish shaped piece of bread, top with some rocket leaves and place 2 fish fingers on top of that. Sandwich together with another fish shaped piece of bread and enjoy with some oven chips!