Who ever said tacos were just for Tuesdays? We think these can be enjoyed any day of the week. Cooked with sweet chilli sauce and lime to give a beautiful sweet and sour flavour, these go great with dollop of sour cream on top and ready in less than 15.
1 x 180g pack Donegal Catch Prawns (Defrosted)
2 tablespoons of Sweet chilli sauce
6 flatbreads or small soft tortillas
1 head of Baby Gem lettuce, shredded
4-6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
½ red onion, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons of Sour Cream
- Defrost the prawns and dry on kitchen paper.
- Put in a bowl and add in the sweet chilli sauce.
- Add the juice of half the lime to the sour cream and stir well.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat and add the prawns. Cook briefly until the prawns are hot through and have a bit of colour.
- Heat the flatbreads or tortillas and fill with the lettuce, tomatoes and red onion.
- Top with the hot prawns, add a drizzle of sour cream and serve with the remaining lime cut in wedges.
- * To defrost prawns: remove required amount of Prawns from packaging and place on a plate. Cover with cling film and defrost in a refrigerator for a minimum of 8 hours.