Salt and Vinegar Haddock Bites Sliders with slaw
Enjoy our NEW Salt and Vinegar Haddock Bites in these delicious sliders with homemade slaw, ready in just 30 minutes, they are perfect for sharing. Grilling the buns to give a crispy texture and and assembling with some crunchy, creamy slaw work lovely with our Irish caught Haddock Bites. If you make them yourself, be sure to tag us. We love to see your creations,.
1 packet Donegal Catch Salt and Vinegar Haddock Bites
200 grams red cabbage, finely sliced
100 grams white cabbage, finely sliced
1 red onion, finely sliced
Handful of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
Juice of ½ a lemon
4 heaped tablespoons mayonnaise
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mini slider buns, to serve
Salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Place the Donegal Catch Salt and Vinegar Haddock Bites onto an oven tray and place into the oven. Cook for 20 minutes, until the bites are cooked through and piping hot.
- Whilst the bites cook, mix the red and white cabbage, red onion, chopped parsley, lemon juice, mayonnaise and some salt and pepper together in a large bowl and set aside.
- Toast the slider buns in a pan or underneath the grill.
- When the bites are cooked through, build your sliders by filling each with a little slaw and topping with one of the Salt and Vinegar Haddock Bites. Serve any remaining slaw on the side - perfect for sharing!