Wholegrain Fish Fillets with sweet potato wedges and greek yoghurt aioli
Enjoy our NEW Wholegrain Breaded Fish Fillets with some sweet potato wedges, Greek yogurt aioli and rocket leaves to serve, making midweek meals easy.
2 Donegal Catch Wholegrain Fish fillets
For the sweet potato wedges
2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
1 teaspoon cornflour
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon hot smoked paprika
2 tablespoon olive oil
For the greek yogurt aioli
100 grams greek yogurt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, grated
Zest & juice of ½ a lemon
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Place the sweet potato wedges into a bowl and add the cornflour, cumin, paprika, olive oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well and then lay out on a flat tray, skin side down and well spaced apart. Cook for 35 - 40 minutes until soft inside and crisp on the outside.
- Cook the Donegal Catch Wholegrain Fish Fillets according to the packet instructions.
- To make the aioli, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve the wedges with the cooked fish, the garlic aioli and some rocket leaves.