Wholegrain Fish Fillets with sweet potato wedges and greek yoghurt aioli
2 Donegal Catch Wholegrain Fish fillets
For the sweet potato wedges
2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
1 teaspoon cornflour
½ teaspoon ground cumin
½ teaspoon hot smoked paprika
2 tablespoon olive oil
For the greek yogurt aioli
100 grams greek yogurt
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, grated
Zest & juice of ½ a lemon
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Place the sweet potato wedges into a bowl and add the cornflour, cumin, paprika, olive oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well and then lay out on a flat tray, skin side down and well spaced apart. Cook for 35 - 40 minutes until soft inside and crisp on the outside.
- Cook the Donegal Catch Wholegrain Fish Fillets according to the packet instructions.
- To make the aioli, mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
- Serve the wedges with the cooked fish, the garlic aioli and some rocket leaves.