These spooky witches fingers are a fun way of encouraging your kids to get their two portions of fish a week. Perfect for parties or to serve as part of your main meal. Our NEW Fish Sticks made with 100% fish fillets and coated in golden bread crumbs. Conveniently prepared, just pop them in the oven from frozen. Our Fish Sticks are High in protein and contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
8 Donegal Catch Fish Sticks
2 cherry tomatoes
Ketchup, plus extra to serve
- This product contains raw fish & must be cooked thoroughly. Ensure fish sticks are piping hot before serving. For best results cook in a conventional oven. These instructions are guidelines only as cooking appliances may vary. Remove all packaging. Pre heat oven to 200°C/ Fan 180°C/Gas mark 6. Place the fish sticks on a baking tray on the top shelf of a pre-heated oven. Turn halfway through cooking time. Do not reheat.
- Whilst the fish sticks are cooking, chop the tomatoes in half and then cut each half into quarters. De-seed each quarter and then, if necessary, slice the quarters into talon-shaped triangles.
- Place a small amount of ketchup into a small food bag and snip off one of the corners to make a makeshift piping bag.
- When the fish sticks are cooked, place them onto a serving platter and use a small amount of ketchup to attach one of the tomato ‘nails’ to one end of the fish stick. Use the piping bag to pipe on ‘knuckles’, about half way down the fish stick then repeat until all of the fish sticks have been turned into witches fingers!
- Serve with ketchup for dipping.