Atlantic Salmon & Vegetable Traybake with Pesto
An Atlantic Salmon traybake makes for a fast, easy and nutritious dinner for all the family with barely any washing up. We have added a little pesto and basil leaves to serve, our Natural Atlantic Salmon is a great source of Omega 3.
300 grams baby potatoes, halved
6 tablespoon olive oil
½ tsp chilli flakes
2 courgettes, sliced into 1 inch thick rounds
250 grams cherry tomatoes
Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Take the salmon out of it’s packaging and wrap each fillet loosely in tin foil then set aside.
- Place the halved potatoes into cold water and bring to the boil. Cook for 4 minutes then drain and place back into the colander. Steam for 5 minutes then place onto a large roasting tray. Drizzle with the olive oil and mix everything together. Sprinkle with the chilli flakes and season with salt and pepper and place into the oven to roast for 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes remove from the oven and add the courgettes and cherry tomatoes and stir to coat in the oil. Sit the salmon parcels on top and place back into the oven for 25 minutes.
- To serve, divide the roasted potatoes and veg between 4 plates. Remove the salmon fillets from the tin foil parcels and place 1 on each plate. Drizzle each plate with a little pesto and sprinkle over a few basil leaves.