Easy Peasy Breaded Fish Tacos
4 Donegal Catch Breaded Haddock Fillets
1/4 head red cabbage
1/4 head white cabbage
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp wholegrain mustard
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Juice 1/2 lemon
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp mild chilli powder (optional)
Juice 1/2 lime
12 mini flour tortillas warmed
1 head baby gem lettuce
Black pepper to season
- Pre-heat oven to 200ºC. Place the fish onto a pre-heated baking tray and bake for 18-22mins. The fish should be piping hot throughout.
- To make the slaw, grate the cabbage and carrot, then finely slice the mangetout and add to a bowl. In a small bowl or glass, mix together the oil, mustard, vinegar and lemon juice. Pour over the vegetables and using your hands completely coat.
- Make the Mexican Mayo by whisking together all of the ingredients until fully combined.
- When ready to serve, slice the breaded fish and add to a serving plate along with the slaw, mayo and warm wraps. Then finely slice the avocado and lettuce.
- Serve to baby – breaded fish with sauce and avocadoServe to toddler and older kids – wrap with lettuce, slaw, topped with breaded fish, avocado and a dollop of Mexican Mayo.