Teriyaki Haddock Fish Parcels with edamame, tenderstem broccoli and sugar snaps
4 fillets Donegal Catch Natural Haddock
100 ml Teriyaki sauce
2 cloves garlic, grated
Thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
1 tablespoon sriracha
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon sesame oil
100 grams green beans
100 grams tenderstem broccoli
100 grams sugarsnap peas, sliced in half
2 packets pre-cooked Jasmine rice
3 spring onions, finely sliced
1 red chilli, finely sliced
- Pre heat oven to 200C / 180 C fan.
- Lay 4 large squares of foil on a work surface and top with 4 squares of baking paper.
- Mix the teriyaki sauce with the garlic, ginger, sriracha, honey and sesame oil and set aside.
- Divide the green beans, broccoli and sugarsnap peas between the foil squares and top each with a piece of fish. Drizzle the sauce over each one then wrap up into parcels and transfer to a baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 packs of microwaveable rice to pack instructions. To serve, open the parcels and serve with the rice and some sliced chillies and spring onions to taste.