Wholegrain Fish Stuffed Pitas
1 head little gem lettuce, leaves separated
½ cucumber, thinly sliced
4 radishes, thinly sliced
Small handful of coriander leaves
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
4 wholegrain pitas
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Cook the Wholegrain Fish Fillets according to the packet instructions.
- Whilst the fish is cooking, in a bowl, toss the little gem lettuce leaves, cucumber and radish slices and the coriander leaves with the olive oil and lemon juice, turning to dress everything. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- When the fish is cooked, slice into 1 inch thick pieces.
- Toast the pitas for 1-2 minutes, until lightly toasted. Cut each pita open lengthways to create a pocket ready for the filling. Spread the inside of each pita with 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise, then add the dressed salad and finally, add the sliced wholegrain fish.