Basque-style Breaded Haddock Traybake
1 red onion, cut into wedges
1 onion, cut into wedges
1 red pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
1 yellow pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
200 grams cherry tomatoes, on the vine
4 tablespoons olive oil
100 grams chorizo, cut into rounds
1 red chilli, sliced
50 grams black olives, chopped
Salt and pepper
Coriander, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Arrange the chopped onions, chopped peppers and cherry tomatoes on a large roasting tray and drizzle over the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and place into the oven for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove from the oven and nestle the Donegal Catch Breaded Haddock fillets in between the vegetables. Dot the chorizo around and add the red chilli.
- Place back into the oven for a further 20 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
- To serve, sprinkle over the black olives and a few coriander leaves.