Breaded Haddock with potato cubes and garlicky green beans
Enjoy our Irish caught Breaded Haddock with garlicky green beans and parmentier potatoes. Ready in just over half an hour, this recipe is ideal for family mid week meals. Our Haddock is high in protein and a source of selenium and potassium. Perfect for growing families. If you make it yourself, be sure to tag us. We love to see your creations.
4 fillets Donegal Catch Breaded Haddock
1 bag Green Isle Potato Cubes
200-gram green beans, trimmed
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon light olive oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Place the Donegal Catch Breaded Haddock on a tray and place the Green Isle Potato Cubes on a separate tray. Place both trays into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and add the green beans. Cook for 4 minutes then drain and run under cold water to cook down.
- When the potatoes and fish are nearly cooked place a frying pan over a medium heat and add the butter and oil. Heat slightly then add the garlic and fry for 2 minutes then add the green beans and stir to combine, cooking for a further 2-3 minutes until the beans are warmed through.
- Serve the haddock, potatoes and green beans to the table and then divide between plates. Serve with a few lemon wedges for squeezing.