Family Hake with air-fried fajita spiced vegetables, flatbreads and chipotle yogurt
4 fillets Donegal Catch Family Hake
1 courgette, sliced
1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
1 orange pepper, deseeded and sliced
1 red onion, finely sliced
3 tbsps. store bought fajita spice mix
For the chipotle yoghurt:
200g Greek yoghurt
2 tbsps. chipotle paste
Zest of 1 lime and juice of ½
- Preheat oven to 200 °C / 180 °C fan. (If using the air fryer, see manufacturer's guidelines for best results and ensure fish is piping hot throughout before serving).
- Place the Donegal Catch hake fillets on a tray and place into the oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until cooked through and hot throughout.
- Preheat the airfryer to 180 C and place the veg into the airfryer. Spray with a little oil spray and cook for 10 minutes, then remove the tray and stir through the Fajita spice mix. Cook for a further 5 - 7 minutes until softened and tender.
- For the chipotle mayo, stir the yoghurt, chipotle paste, lime zest and juice and some salt and pepper together until combined.
- Serve the cooked fish to the table with the air fried vegetables, warmed tortillas and yoghurt. Garnish everything with a few coriander leaves.