Irish Haddock Chilli & Ginger Fishcakes with wok fried green vegetables and coriander mayonnaise
2 Donegal Catch Irish Haddock Chilli & Ginger Fishcakes
150g green beans, trimmed
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 garlic clove, finely sliced
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
Handful coriander leaves
For the mayonnaise:
Zest of ½ lime
Handful of coriander leaves, finely chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Place the Donegal Catch fishcakes on a tray and place into the oven for 30 - 35 minutes or until cooked through and hot throughout.
- For the mayonnaise, mix the mayonnaise, lime zest and finely chopped coriander together in a bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper and set aside.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook the green beans for 4 minutes. Drain.
- Place the sesame oil into a large wok and heat over a high heat. Add the drained green beans and fry for 2 minutes then add the garlic and spinach. Fry for 2 minutes then stir through the sesame seeds.
- Serve the fishcakes with the fried sesame greens, coriander and lime mayo and some fresh coriander leaves on top to garnish.