Irish Hake Lemon & Parsley Fishcakes with sweet potato fries, Garden Peas and spinach
Our NEW Irish Hake Lemon & Parsley fishcakes made with tender and flaky Irish-caught hake, expertly transformed into fishcakes with fluffy Irish potatoes, infused with zesty lemon and fragrant parsley in our signature golden breadcrumbs, are the perfect way to help you reach your two portions of fish per week (as recommended by the Irish Heart Foundation). Suitable for the airfryer, they are perfect for midweek meals or even a work-from-home lunch. They pair perfect with Green Isle Sweet Potato Fries, Garden Peas and Spinach. Saving even more time on prepping, chopping and washing. Serve while piping hot throughout, see airfryer manufacturer’s instructions for best results.
2 Donegal Catch Irish Hake Lemon & Parsley Fishcakes
150g Green Isle Sweet Potato Fries
75g Green Isle Frozen Garden Peas
1 tbsp butter
Handful of mint leaves, roughly chopped
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Place the Donegal Catch fishcakes on a tray and place into the oven.
- After the fishcakes have been cooking for 10 minutes, place the Green Isle Sweet Potato Fries in a single layer on a baking tray into the oven and cook everything together for a further 20 - 25 minutes.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook the peas for 4 minutes. Drain.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat and add the butter. Allow to melt then add the peas and spinach and stir until the spinach wilts. Stir through the mint and serve on plates with the cooked fishcakes and sweet potato fries.