Irish Pale Ale Battered Atlantic Haddock with salt and vinegar crispy potatoes
2 Donegal Catch Irish IPA Battered Haddock Fillets
For the salt and vinegar potatoes
250 grams baby rooster potatoes
3 tablespoons light olive oil
3 tablespoons malt vinegar, plus extra to serve
Salt and pepper
- Steam the potatoes until tender - 20 - 30 minutes and when cooked, turn off the heat, pour off the water from the pan below the steamer and allow the potatoes to sit, drying, for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / 200 C
- Cook the Donegal Catch Irish IPA Battered Haddock Fillets according to the packet instructions.
- With the back of a fork, crush the potatoes lightly, breaking them apart slightly. Place the potatoes and the oil on a baking tray and place into the oven for 20 - 30 minutes, turning half way through, until crispy. Once out of the oven, add salt and vinegar to taste - you will need to add more than you think.
- Serve with the IPA Battered Fish and a fresh green salad.