Natural Haddock & Vegetable Curry with Cauliflower Rice
1 tablespoon neutral oil
1 onion, finely sliced
1 large garlic clove, crushed
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon garam masala
½ teaspoon ground coriander
¼ teaspoon chilli powder, optional
400ml can light coconut milk
4 fillets Donegal Catch Natural Haddock
100 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
200 grams Green Isle frozen beans
100 grams spinach
1 lime, cut into wedges
Coriander leaves, to serve
Green Isle Cauliflower rice, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat, add the onion and fry gently for about 10 minutes until the onion is translucent, then add the garlic, spices, and chilli powder, if using.
- Stir and cook for another minute and then add in the coconut milk and stir well. Bring to the boil and then turn down to a simmer.
- Add the Donegal Catch Natural Haddock fillets, cherry tomatoes and frozen green beans and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach and a pinch of salt and stir everything together ever so lightly to avoid breaking up the fish too much.
- Cook until the spinach wilts then remove from the heat, squeeze over some lime juice and scatter with coriander leaves. Serve with cauliflower rice.