Natural Haddock & Vegetable Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Enjoy our Irish caught Natural Haddock fillets in this easy to make vegetable curry, ready in less than 30 minutes making it perfect for midweek family meals or work from home lunches. We serve this with Green Isle Cauliflower Rice to make this lighter, you can also stir through some classic boiled rice with Cauliflower Rice to sneak more veggies on the plate for all the family.
1 tablespoon neutral oil
1 onion, finely sliced
1 large garlic clove, crushed
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon garam masala
½ teaspoon ground coriander
¼ teaspoon chilli powder, optional
400ml can light coconut milk
4 fillets Donegal Catch Natural Haddock
100 grams cherry tomatoes, halved
200 grams Green Isle frozen beans
100 grams spinach
1 lime, cut into wedges
Coriander leaves, to serve
Green Isle Cauliflower rice, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat, add the onion and fry gently for about 10 minutes until the onion is translucent, then add the garlic, spices, and chilli powder, if using.
- Stir and cook for another minute and then add in the coconut milk and stir well. Bring to the boil and then turn down to a simmer.
- Add the Donegal Catch Natural Haddock fillets, cherry tomatoes and frozen green beans and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach and a pinch of salt and stir everything together ever so lightly to avoid breaking up the fish too much.
- Cook until the spinach wilts then remove from the heat, squeeze over some lime juice and scatter with coriander leaves. Serve with cauliflower rice.