Paprika Prawns with chickpeas, garlic yoghurt, asparagus and salsa Verde
For the garlic yoghurt:
100 grams Greek Yoghurt
½ garlic clove, grated
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the salsa verde:
Handful of basil, roughly chopped
Handful of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
Handful of chives, finely chopped
Handful of dill, finely chopped
6 tablespoons olive oil
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
For the prawns:
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
1 bag Donegal Catch Atlantic Prawns
1 teaspoon paprika
Pinch chilli flakes
2 tablespoons olive oil
100 grams asparagus spears
- For the garlic yoghurt, mix together the yoghurt, garlic olive oil and some seasoning in a bowl and set aside until needed.
- For the salsa verde, mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, season well with salt and pepper and set aside until needed.
- Place a large frying pan over a medium high heat and add the butter. In a small bowl mix together the prawns, paprika, chilli flakes and olive oil with some salt and pepper and stir to coat the prawns. Add the mixture to the frying pan and cook for 3 - 4 minutes until the prawns are piping hot and cooked through.
- Boil the asparagus in salted water for 3 minutes then drain.
- To serve, place some of the yoghurt on a plate and top with the asparagus spears and prawns. Drizzle over the salsa Verde and serve with some lemon wedges and flatbreads.