Salt and Vinegar Haddock Bites with crispy roasted potatoes, peas and carrots
Enjoy this easy peezy midweek dinner option, enjoying our NEW Salt and Vinegar Haddock Bites with some crispy roasted potatoes, peas and carrots. Our Haddock Bites are a source of protein and are made with Irish caught fish.
2 packets Donegal Catch Salt and Vinegar Haddock Bites
700 grams potatoes, cut into wedges
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
150 grams Green Isle Garden Peas
3 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 180 C fan.
- Add the potato wedges to a large pan of cold, salted water and set over a high heat. Bring to the boil and boil for 5 - 7 minutes then drain and set aside to steam for 10 minutes.
- When the potatoes have steamed, toss them with the olive oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Place onto a baking tray and put into the oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes place the Donegal Catch Salt and Vinegar Haddock Bites onto a separate tray and add to the oven alongside the wedges. Cook the wedges and bites for 20 minutes, until the bites are cooked through and piping hot.
- Whilst they cook bring a separate pot of salted water to the boil. 10 minutes before the end of the cook time, add the carrots to the water and cook for 5 minutes then add the peas and cook for a further 4 minutes. Drain and serve with the wedges and Salt and Vinegar Haddock Bites.