Omega 3 Fish Finger Pizza
A fun and easy way to help you kids get one of their two portions of fish a week, Fish Finger Pizzas made with tortillas, cheese, sweetcorn and a little ketchup. Quick to make, not only are they a great source of Omega 3 they are also a great source of protein and vitamin B12. Made with 100% fish fillet, boneless and skinless, our fish fingers contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
4 flour tortillas
6 tablespoons tomato ketchup
120 grams grated cheddar/mozzarella mix cheese
4 tablespoons sweetcorn
A few basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220 C / 200 C fan.
- Cook the fish fingers according to the packet instructions and when done, chop each fish finger into 3 pieces. Set aside
- Put the tortilla wraps onto 2 lined baking trays, divide the tomato sauce between the tortillas and spread out in a circle, leaving a 1cm rim around the edge of the tortilla. Sprinkle the cheese over the tortillas, reserving 20 grams for later then sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sweetcorn over each tortilla pizza.
- Divide the fish fingers between the tortillas and finish with the reserved cheese mix.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes until the cheese has melted and the base is crisp. Cut into triangles and allow to cool slightly before serving with a few leaves of basil scattered over each pizza.